The tech community is gearing up for the Qt World Summit 2023 on November 28-29 in Berlin, and Felgo is excited to be a part of it! Don't miss the chance to meet the Felgo team and get inspired by the latest advancements in Qt development.
Felgo at the Forefront
Felgo is proud to be a silver sponsor of the Qt World Summit 2023 and the team is all set to make a lasting impression with their dedicated Felgo Booth and a captivating talk by Alex Leutgöb, the CTO of Felgo. Felgo's presence signifies its commitment to the Qt community and its continuous efforts to push the boundaries of tech as a Qt technology and Qt service partner.
Don't miss the chance to meet with the Felgo team and discuss your project, new ideas, and opportunities to collaborate. Reserve your meeting slot now and get all your questions answered:
Official Qt World Summit Conference App by Felgo
In the continuous endeavor to enhance the conference experience, Felgo has developed the new official Qt World Summit Conference App. This app is designed to be your personal assistant throughout the event, offering features like:
- Detailed Information: Access comprehensive details about all the talks and speakers.
- Personal Agenda Management: Customize your schedule by adding talks to your favorites.
- Talk Reminder: Get notified prior to your favorite talks so you don't miss any of them.
- Full-Text Search: Easily find speakers and talks with a convenient search feature.
- Offline Access: The app auto-caches data and images, ensuring functionality even without internet access.
- Rate Talks: Provide your feedback on talks, aiding The Qt Company in selecting top speakers and topics for future events.
Why Attend the Qt World Summit 2023?
The Qt World Summit is more than just a conference; it's a hub of inspiration and innovation to:
Learn from the Best
Gain insights from industry leaders and experts who are shaping the future of technology. Register for Alex's talk on QML Code Reload: Discover What's New at Nov 29, 14:35-15:05 to learn:
- How to implement code reloading in Qt-based applications for Embedded, Desktop, Mobile, and WebAssembly
- The different techniques, tools and the advantages of Qt 6 for code reloading
- Practical examples and demos
- A unique perspective on code reloading that can significantly improve your development experience
Network with Peers
Connect with a global community of professionals and enthusiasts in the Qt world. Visit Felgo at the Felgo Booth to have a chat, a brainstorming session or discuss what’s new in the world of cross-platform development.
Join Felgo in Berlin
We invite you to join us at this landmark event. Whether you're looking to gain new insights, network with industry leaders, or experience the latest advancements around Qt, the Qt World Summit 2023 is the place to be.